Miscelânea (IV)

Sister Alma: If she won't speak or move because she decides not to, which it must be if she isn't ill, then it shows that she is mentally very strong. I might not be equal to it. (Persona, 1966, Ingmar Bergman) 
Selma: You like the movies, don't you? Bill Houston: I love the movies. I just love the musicals. Selma: But isn't it annoying when they do the last song in the films? Bill Houston: Why? Selma: Because you just know when it goes really big... and the camera goes like out of the roof... and you just know it's going to end. I hate that. I would leave just after the next to last song... and the film would just go on forever. (Dancer in the Dark, 2000, Lars Von Trier)
George: It takes time in the morning for me to become George, time to adjust to what is expected of George and how he is to behave. By the time I have dressed and put the final layer of polish on the now slightly stiff but quite perfect George I know fully what part I'm suppose to play. (A Single Man, 2009, Tom Ford)
Sissy Sullivan: We're not bad people. We just come from a bad place. (Shame, 2011, Steve McQueen)

Comentários