Miscelânea (V)

Queen Elizabeth: I TOO can command the wind sir! I have a hurricane in me that will strip Spain bare if you dare to try me! 

Elizabeth: The Golden Age (2007)


Benjamin Button: It's a funny thing about comin' home. Looks the same, smells the same, feels the same. You'll realize what's changed is you. 

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (2008)



April Wheeler: If being crazy means living life as if it matters, then I don't mind being completely insane. 

Revolutionary Road (2008)



Christine Collins: He's not my son! 
Capt. J.J. Jones: Why are you doing this, Mrs. Collins? Why are you doing this? You seem perfectly capable of taking care of the boy. Your job pays you enough to attend to his personal needs, so I don't understand why you're running away from your responsibilities as a mother. 
Christine Collins: I am not running away from anything! Least of all my responsibilities! I am even taking care of that boy right now, because I am all he has! What worries me is that you have stopped looking for my son! 
Capt. J.J. Jones: Why should we be looking for someone we've already found? 
Christine Collins: Because you have not found him. 

Changeling (2008)

Comentários