Miscelânea II

"Millions of years of evolution, right? Right? Men have to stick it in every place they can, but for women... women it is just about security and commitment and whatever the fuck else!", Alice Harford - Eyes Wide Shut (1999)

"Whether by knife or whether by gun, losing your life can sometimes be fun.", Paul - Funny Games (1997; 2007)

"This is my right; it is the right of every human being. I choose not the suffocating anesthetic of the suburbs, but the violent jolt of the Capital, that is my choice. The meanest patient, yes, even the very lowest is allowed some say in the matter of her own prescription. Thereby she defines her humanity. I wish, for your sake, Leonard, I could be happy in this quietness. [pauseBut if it is a choice between Richmond and death, I choose death." , Virginia Woolf - The Hours (2002)

"Dear Leonard. To look life in the face, always, to look life in the face and to know it for what it is. At last to know it, to love it for what it is, and then, to put it away. Leonard, always the years between us, always the years. Always the love. Always the hours.", Virginia Woolf - The Hours (2002)



Comentários