Miscelânea (VI)

Doctor's Wife: The only thing more terrifying than blindness is being the only one who can see. 

Blindness (2008)


Julie Vignon: Now I have only one thing left to do: nothing. I don't want any belongings, any memories. No friends, no love. Those are all traps. 

Three Colors: Blue (1993)


Justine: You want to meet on the terrace, and sip wine, the three of us? 

Claire: It would make me happy. 
Justine: Do you know what I think of your plan? 
Claire: No. I was hoping that you might like it. 
Justine: I think it's a piece of shit. 
Claire: Please, Justine. I just want it to be nice... 
Justine: Nice? Why don't we meet on the fucking toilet? 
Claire: Fine, then - let's not... 
Justine: You're damn right let's not! 
Claire: I really hate you sometimes... 

Melancholia (2011)



Comentários